EasyApache Error -Timeout on connect..Can’t use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/HttpRequest.pm line 550.
Recently i had following error while re-compiling apache server from cPanel/WHM. I googled the issue and found some good solutions however i did it by my own way, I just followed the following below steps:
- Login to SSH by root details.
- open the file /etc/hosts by:
- $ nano /etc/hosts
- Change the contents of that file as follow:
::1 localhost.localdomain localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
IPaddress of your server server.yourdomain.com server
and you ‘re done, now your hosts file seems to be configured correctly.
Fix – SSH Error Bad file descriptor
If you are getting the error bad file descriptor while establishing remote connection to another server, it seems you have configuration error for you SSH server’s port.
Outgoing connections are blocked by firewall, or port is blocked for outgoing connections in firewall.
Add the PORT Number in outgoing enabled port list in firewall, for CSF you need to add it in TCP_IN and TCP_OUT ports list.
Feedback are appreciated : )
cPanel/WHM Showing invalid Disk Space Usage
If your cPanel/WHM is showing incorrect, 0 MB or N/A Disk Space Usage it seems your quota files got corrupted. You can fix them from terminal by executing following command:
It will fix the quota problem.
Fixing – Smtp error 451 Temporary local problem – please try later
Here is the quick fix to Smtp error > 451 Temporary local problem – please try later error
- Login to linux SSH
- Open the file /etc/localdomains
- nano /etc/localdomains and add the domain name that is having email sending problem
- Restart exim: # service exim restart
And you are done!
Installing Fantastico on cPanel/WHM
In this post i will describe about the installation of Fantastico on WHM/cPanel powered servers.
What is a Fantastico:
Fantastico is the software/addon which enables you to have one click automatic script installer on linux server. It contains many open source scripts that can be installed with one click from the cPanel/WHM. It is most powerful and best script installer that is being used by most web hosting providers.
To install fantastico on cPanel/WHM you should follow the below instructions:
- SSH to your server with root privileges.
- Run the following commands:
# cd /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi
# wget -N http://files.betaservant.com/files/free/fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
# tar -xzpf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
# rm -rf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
- And you’re done!
- Now go to your WHM panel and then Add-Ons menu, located at the last of left menu in WHM, Find the link to Fantastico under that menu.
- Configure it accordingly and you are ready to use it.
Errors and Rectifications:
- I am having Source Guardian Error, what should i do ?
- Run the following command from SSH:
# chmod -R 0755 /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/etc/ixed
- My users do not see the link to fantastico, what should i do?
Go to WHM panel and edit the “default” Features list, activate fantastico from there.
Enjoy your web hosting business…
Queries are welcome 🙂