Horde database error while taking backup in cPanel/WHM – Quick Fix
If you are having the issue in horde database while taking backup from cPanel/WHM or while transferring an account from one server to another, here is quick fix for this error.
Following error may occur when you create/transfer account on cPanel/WHM if the horde database is corrupt or deleted:
Storing mysql dbs............ horde.turba_objectshorde.turba_objects Error : Table 'horde.turba_objects' doesn't exist status : Operation failed horde.horde_prefs(1690 bytes) horde.kronolith_shareshorde.kronolith_shares Error : Table 'horde.kronolith_shares' doesn't exist status : Operation failed horde.kronolith_storagehorde.kronolith_storage Error : Table 'horde.kronolith_storage' doesn't exist status : Operation failed horde.mnemo_memoshorde.mnemo_memos Error : Table 'horde.mnemo_memos' doesn't exist status : Operation failed horde.nag_taskshorde.nag_tasks Error : Table 'horde.nag_tasks' doesn't exist status : Operation failed ...Done
You can fix this issue by just following below steps:
Login to WHM with root username and password.
- Goto phpMyAdmin with root access.
- Find the database named “Horde“, create it if it does not exist (Do not add any table).
- Now download following database horde (Its a horde default database with blank tables.)
- Unzip the downloaded file (horde database) to your local system. It should contain horde.sql file
- Now goto PhpMyAdmin > horde > Import
- Import the downloaded database “horde.sql” into the horde database on the server.
- And that is all, now take the backups it should be working.
Do not forget to leave your feedback.