How to call SOAP api from PHP
This tutorial explains calling of SOAP API with PHP code, there is also work around for the problems while accessing host URL.
This code is tested with PHP 5.6.x version and is working without any issue.
Create PHP file and paste following below code in it, save and you’re done.
In below code we are calling SMS SOAP API to send SMS’.
Free Websites monitoring system
Websterz Web Solution has introduced free websites monitoring system, it is very powerful and simple monitoring tool which sends alert to your email address whenever your websites are out of reach.
Following basic features are included:
- Unlimited web sites addition.
- Get free email alert instantly.
- Monitor http, smtp, mysql or any other port.
- View recent logs of monitoring.
- Add/Edit/Remove monitors.
- 1 min interval for status check.
- Simple but powerful monitoring system
- User friendly and simple control panel.
Click here to signup free now
Change Host Name of Linux Red Hat or CentOS Permanently
Here is the short commands to change the host name of your linux Red Hat or CentOS 5 & 6 operating system, Follow the below steps:
How do i access my server
In this post i will describe you to how you can access your new server from SSH, the tutorial i am writing is best source for the beginners who really do not know how they can access their linux server from the windows desktop. You would need a software named putty it enables you to access your linux based server from the windows.
What is Putty?
Putty is most powerful and reliable windows client used to manage/access linux based web server from the windows desktop. It is very light client application and gives the command line interface to manage the server. You must know some basic linux commands in order to manage your server, i will post some basic commands list in next few days.
Download putty from this link:
Now run putty by clicking on its icon that you downloaded recently.
Program will run and you will see basic window of putty containing some basic input boxes and buttons.
- Write your server’s ip address that is provided with your server by your service provider in the input box below the “Host Name (or ip address)“.
- The default port is 22 leave it as it is.
- Select SSH from the below list (Radio button), by default it is already selected.
- You can save your details for later use either, just put any name in the input box where it is asking for Saved Session.
- Now click on Open button located in the bottom.
- A new command window will appear asking for root username, write the root username and press [Enter] key.
- Then you will be asked to provide root password, write the password that is provided by your provider.
- Do not worry if the password you are entering is not showing, it does not show for security purpose, just enter your password and press [Enter] key.
- You will be logged in to the server and a successful logged on message will be appeared with last login details.
- Thats all, now you can execute any linux shell command from here.
This is the basic tutorial written for beginners and learners, i will describe some useful commands within next few days, keep visiting till that.
Your queries are always welcome here.
Difference between XEN and OpenVZ servers
In this article i will discuss the major difference between XEN Based VPS and OpenVZ VPS, well they both are powerful and reliable containers but they are different to some extent. Below is the major differences of XEN and OpenVZ:
XEN, a para-virtualisation platform that gives you much of the dedicated server behavior. You run own instance of Linus Kernel, You can load your own kernel modules. You have properly virtualised memory, IO and scheduler and its stable and predictable. The cost of XEN servers is higher than OpenVZ and it is more reliable than OpenVZ.
OpenVZ, an operating system level virtualisation system that is just a thin layer on top of the underlying OS. Has lower overhead, which usually translates to better performance. It is reliable and low cost platform that is best for starters, how ever resources are shared among the other virtual servers created on a dedicated machine.
Above are the short description of the major difference of XEN and OpenVZ platforms.
Your feedback are welcome here.